Why Should I
Sell to Farris Wholesale?
Farris Wholesale is a wholesale distribution company located in Tuscumbia, AL that specializes in excess and obsolete inventory. At Farris Wholesale we purchase a wide variety of products from manufacturers, distribution companies, retailers, and other vendor partners. Our proven ability to purchase large quantities of inventory while not disrupting vendors primary channels of distribution, allows us to be a trusted partner for any excess or obsolete inventory opportunity. Whether you are a manufacturer looking to sell smaller quantities of items or a large corporation looking for solutions to complex excess/obsolete inventory situations, we would love the opportunity to show why Farris Wholesale is the premier partner for excess and obsolete inventory.
Products We Purchase:
- Excess and Obsolete
- Factory Seconds
- Package Changes
- Shelf Pulls
- Power Equipment
- Lawn & Garden
- Sporting Goods
- Toys & Games
- And Much More…
Great Reasons to Work with Farris Wholesale
- We own the Products we sell. At Farris Wholesale we take possession and keep all inventory we purchase at our Tuscumbia, AL facility. We are not brokers and do not try to “pre-sell” products before we buy them. This ensures that the information you send us remains confidential.
- We fix problems, and don’t create them. Our ability to distribute the products we purchase in a way that doesn’t impact our vendors primary channels of distribution is a key reason Farris Wholesale is a premier partner for many of the biggest brands in the US.
- We can buy it all. Farris Wholesale purchases a wide variety of products and has the ability to buy entire “lists” of inventory. This allows vendors to move the entirety of their excess and obsolete inventory and get back to focusing on what they do best, creating great products and selling them to their customers.
- We move quickly. Since Farris Wholesale buys the inventory directly, we have the ability to make offers and close on deals quickly. We know your time is important, so you can always expect a quick response from our buyers
- Farris is family. As a family owned business with our last name on the line, we understand the value of integrity and strong relationships. Our company looks to develop long term and mutually beneficial relationships that allow growth for our company and our vendor partners.
Common Selling Questions
- What kind of products do you buy? Our company buys a wide variety of products ranging from tools, housewares, automotive, outdoor/garden, home décor, appliances, reconditioned inventory, and much more.
- How will I get paid? We never want payment to be a question for our vendor partners. Our company will issue an upfront wire transfer or receipt of goods payment, depending on the vendor’s preference.